It’s like a travel back into the past if you see the pre-fall collections of my favourite designers. Versace is hopping into the 80’s, Jil Sander brings back the suits & turtle necks of the 90’s and Gucci still loves the flowers & hippiflair of the 70’s.
And because of that I’m totally in love with these looks & tried to find some low budget alternatives online. I mean, look at this nude and earthy Jil sander ensemble , how can you not fall in love with it?!
- Rollkragen Pullover – Street One 59,99€
- Kunstlederrock – Edited 59,90€
- Kunstlederjacke – Zara 49,95€
- Overkneestiefel – Asos 81,99€
- Gesteppte Schultertasche – Love Moschino 212,99€
- Baskenmütze – Sacred Hawk 37,99€
- Kurzer Trenchcoat- Zara 69,95€
- Rollkragenpullover – Zara 19,95€
- Knöchelhose – Zara 39,95€
- EVANGELINA- Asos 64,99€
- Necessaire g- Mango 19,99€